Tuesday 3rd November 2020, 6.30 pm-7.45 pm
A unique website SEO workshop, practical guide for beginners tailored to your needs. Have you built your own e-commerce website on a platform and wondering why you have low visitor traffic? Do you want to improve your website performance and get more sales?
Let’s get your website in good shape ready for the Christmas festive season and maximise your online sales.
Herewith a practical hands-on SEO workshop for small businesses and website tech jargon novices. We will take you through the principles of optimising your website. Providing you with a clearer understanding of how the website platforms work and increase your online sales and customer engagement.
If you have a website built on Shopify, Squarespace, WordPress, Supadupa, and many more this is the perfect session for you to attend.
Join us for an informal whistle top tour around the back end of your website. Lots of great insights and things for you to take away and make an instant difference to your website.
What the SEO webinar will cover
- What is SEO and why it is important
- How search engines understand your site
- Learn how to structure your website pages and navigation to optimise for search improve customer engagement
- Understand how visual content can affect website performance
- Tools and tips to support website performance
- Question and answer session.