A unique SEO workshop, practical guide for beginners tailored to your needs. Have you built your own ecommerce website on and wondering why you have low visitor traffic. Do you want to improve your website performance and get more sales?
It may be that your website layout is affecting your rankings; your content is not structured properly to optimise for keywords and rank in search engines.
We hear your cry and Onwards and Up are here to deliver. Herewith a practical hands-on SEO workshop for small businesses and website novices. We will take you through the principles of optimising your website. Providing you with a clearer understanding of how the website platforms work and increase your online sales.
Come and join us for a practical workshop packed with insight, tips and networking opportunities, with complimentary refreshments and nibbles.
Who is the SEO workshop for?
- Those who have built their own on any website platform (Shopify, WordPress, Squarespace, Supadupa, Big Commerce) website and want more SEO knowledge to optimise their site
- Businesses that are actively selling online
- A focus on product-based businesses
- A focus on fashion, beauty, consumer and lifestyle product brands
What you will learn from the event?
- What is SEO and why it is important
- How search engines understand your site
- Learn how to structure your website pages to optimise for search and improve traffic and rankings – A step by step guide to optimising your site improve traffic.
- Understand how visual content can affect website performance – Guidance on SEO imagery.
- The importance of blog content and how to construct leading blogs.
- Off-site SEO, what is it and why it important
- Free SEO tools to monitor performance.
Delegates will receive two free quick website fixes and an SEO guide handbook to take away.
This is a practical workshop, so bring along your laptop and login details to access your website platform. We will be walking through different areas.
SEO Workshop Details
- Tuesday 29th October 2019
- Time: 9.30-2pm
- Limited early bird tickets, £60
- Full price tickets £75.00
- Venue: Beara Beara Cafe, 330 Upper St, The Angel, London N1 2XQ
- Nearest Tube Station, Angel and Highbury & Islington
- Buses: 48, 341,
If you have any queries regarding the event please do not hesitate to contact us