Have you got you got your elevator pitch down to turn the heads of buyers and press to desire your brand? Are you talking to the right people at the right time to maximise your sales and PR opportunities? Do you know what the best techniques are for approaching and engaging key people to build those long term relationships?
Never fear Onwards and Up here to give you the sauce and how to with our monthly fashion and lifestyle business networking events. Giving the expert inside knowledge and tools to reduce costs and get results in sales and PR for your business.
This event sees 3 experts from the world of retail and PR giving their first hand knowledge and experience to help you nail your buyer and press pitch for business success.
An informal panel discussion with great insight from those taking the lead in their field. Come and join us for an evening networking evening. A great opportunity to pick our brains and master your craft.
Joining Onwards and Up on the panel
Fashion Retail Specialist
Lucy Haine has over 20 years of Blue Chip experience working in leading UK brands. These include M&S, River Island, Monsoon Accessorize and Debenhams. where she operated as APAC Controller, for 8 markets across all channels from retail stores to E-commerce.
For the last 2 years Lucy has worked as a global retail and acting as brand consultant for emerging brands and Business Development Director for Start-up Marketplace Digistyle focused on British Brand integration. Lucy lectures in external pitching at West London University.
Chief in Editor at Boyfriend Magazine
Boyfriend is a London based publication created by a team of fashion creatives who love the storytelling you can do with fashion.
Founded by Aaron, Boyfriend is an exclusive online monthly magazine that boasts over 12k subscribers. Inspired to create and explore themes of masculinity and femininity in a fashion forward way.
Aaron is a stylist who’s featured work includes Vanity Teen, Feroce, Institute, Disorder and Streets magazines, and he has gained invaluable experience working and training with some of the biggest and best in the industry – including Ozzy Shah, Lottie Moss, Rebekah Roy, Dan Blake, Martin Carter, Evan Huang and Darren Black to name a few.
What will you learn?
- Get first hand inside knowledge of how buyers and press operate. The selection process and what they look for in brands
- How to get your business pitch ready – the material and tools for success.
- How to research the contacts and build relationships
- When to approach press/buyers for maximum impact
- Building a long term marketing and PR strategy for success
- Q&A Session
- Networking opportunity with like-minded businesses
Who is the event for?
- Small, medium-sized and start-up businesses
- Focusing on fashion, retail beauty, lifestyle and consumer products.
- Those looking to improve their PR and sales strategy.
- Brands looking to raise the brand profile
- Wednesday 16th October 2019
- Time: 6pm-8pm
- Limited early bird tickets, £13.00
- Full price tickets £18.00
- Venue: Beara Beara Cafe, 330 Upper St, The Angel, London N1 2XQ
- Nearest Tube Station, Angel and Highbury & Islington
- Buses: 48, 341,
Contact us if you have any questions