Exporting Your Business to the World
A sustainable long term strategy is important to the survival of any business. Exporting is a great way of ensuring you are not putting all your eggs in one basket. Spreading the risk across multiple markets and distribution channels to grow your sales.
Accidental to experienced exporters, the question is always where to next and how do we get there.
I will work with you to scope out and develop your export strategy for priority markets. I can provide insight into international markets, pricing structure and ensuring the business is set up to take the next steps.
Keep up to date with tips and the latest information on how to plan your exporting strategy with my blog posts.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Review – are you ready for international expansion? Review of business and action plan
- Market Research – scoping out new markets and identifying key contacts to take your business forward.
- International Sales Strategy – mapping out routes to market to support the business growth, analysis of supply chain, establishing an international pricing structure and getting business pitch ready.
- International Marketing Strategy – raising the brand profile in international markets
- Contract Negotiations – assistance to select most suitable partners and contracts signed are commercially viable.
To Discuss Further Contact Me
Top 10 Tips To Exporting Guide, Free Download
Sign up and get your free copy of my guide. Top things to assist you with your export journey, with tips and links as a good starting base.
Register For Your Free Guide