Welcome to the SEO Digital Audit Report by Onwards and Up. A digital audit designed for websites that have been operating online for a while. A SEO recommendations report for small businesses looking to take the next steps to improve website performance.
Using paid search engine marketing (SEM) and or social media marketing can be an effective way to increase your website’s, visibility or drive traffic. However, paid advertising is only one part of your overall digital strategy to optimise your website, maximise sales or leads and improve website performance.
Having SEM or paid social can be a waste of time if there are poor performance issues on the website. Therefore, leading to the site not achieving the results your business deserves.
In such circumstances, paid advertising can in the short term act as a quick fix. However, this cannot substitute a poor performing website that has not been optimised properly.
Understanding how your website works and what issues to address will help you to optimise your website and web pages. Therefore, improving SEo performance to make any future advertising and marketing campaigns really pay off, but also making your site more visible in search engines.
It is important that you have a fully rounded digital strategy to continue to grow your online business. Having a digital audit report is a great way to get a deeper understanding of your website and howto maximise your website performance.
A website SEO review to master the art of better customer navigation to increase engagement and improve sales. Learn how your content layout can affect your website SEO performance in search engines. Get to grips with the search engines and algorithms to take your website to the top of search pages for great exposure.
Stick with Onwards and Up, we’ll give you the how to.
Who Is The Digital Audit Service For?
This SEO website audit is for you if you are getting securing sales on your website and you are ready to improve your online SEO performance. A digital audit report tailored to small businesses looking to improve website SEO traffic and performance
The website audit report can:
- Increase visibility in search engines
- Generate more website search queries
- Improve traffic to the website
- Identify technical issues affecting website performance and customer journey
- reduce the high bounce rate
- improve on-page optimisation
- Improve website rankings.
- Increase click through rate to the website
What Does The SEO Audit Report Include?
The Digital Report will review the following elements of your website to iprove SEO performance and make your site more visible in search engines.
The SEO website review will carry out the following:
- Website platform review – functionality, limitations areas for improvement
Website navigation the layout of content and branding of your website
- Content review – analysing the quality and the quantity of content to drive website traffic SEO and improve search engine ranking.
- Image optimisation – a website review of image contents that can affect website performance, page load speed and keywords to improve your rankings.
- On-Page SEO review – a website page SEo audit of content, keywords, SEO titles and tags, measured against search engine checklist.
- Off-Page SEO review – Overview and analysis of factors outside of the website that affects optimisation and website traffic. Also, recommendations of potential opportunities for the website
- URL and links review – URL structures errors that affect traffic
- Useful apps and tools – tips and SEO tools to support the ongoing performance of your website.
How Do I Book?
- The cost of each SEO Digital Audit Report is £500
- Upon payment of the SEO online audit will be delivered by email as a PDF within 10 working days.
Book Your Audit Today
SEO Digital Audit Report
For Each Website Audit, You Will Get
- An SEO audit e-questionnaire to collect background information about your digital presence
- A review of your online performance in Google Search Console (which you share with us)
- A thorough SEO website audit of your performance or e-commerce website against the Onwards and Up SEO best practice checklist.
- A practical detailed SEO recommendations report PDF and action plan with how to instructions for specific areas to implement in the next three months.
If you have any further questions about the SEO Digital Audit Report, please contact us!