Improve your Online Business
A website audit 10 Point Digital Action Plan for small businesses. An action plan to improve your website performance and increase your online sales.
Today it has never been so easy for small businesses to build websites. By using website platforms such as Shopify, WordPress, Squarespace and many more. With a valid credit card and one click of a button and your business can be online in minutes.
However, there is so much more to get your website performing and attracting new online sales. Activity such as search engine optimisation (SEO), your marketing strategy, social media strategy, third-party referrals all help to drive direct and organic traffic to your website.
Onwards and Up here with an introductory website audit tailored assist you with improving your website and give you insight on how to grow your website organic traffic.
No need for a website developer to implement these actions. Just simple straightforward actions that you can update on your website in your own time.
Who Is The Digital Action Plan For?
- Small businesses
- Novices to digital and technical jargon
- Websites with limited traffic
- Newly launched websites
The 10 Point Action Plan May Include
An analysis of your site against our website audit checklist will be carried out.
- Analysis of the website platform.
- Review of website design and Website layout .
- Website content analysis
- Image SEO review
- Business and security compliance.
- Mobile responsiveness and more.
- The list is endless and tailored specifically for each business website and your needs.
How Do I Book My Digital Action Plan?
- Book your digital action plan for £125.
- Upon paying for your review it will be delivered to you by email with 10 working days as a PDF report listing the 10 website improvement actions for you to implement.
- All work is carried out is tailored to your website and business needs.
Contact Us To Discuss Further