Improve your Online Business
A website audit 10 Point Digital Action Plan for small businesses. An action plan to improve your website performance and increase your online sales.
Today it has never been so easy for UK small businesses to build websites. By using website platforms such as Shopify, WordPress, Squarespace and many more. With a valid credit card and one click of a button and your business can be online in minutes.
Small businesses don’t need to be digitally minded or tech-savvy to get up and running online anymore.
However, there is so much more to get your website performing and attracting new online sales. Activity such as search engine optimisation (SEO), your marketing strategy, social media strategy, third-party referrals all help to drive direct and organic traffic to your website.
Improving Your Website Performance
To get the best performance out of your website it is important for you to understand how the website platform operates and optimise your site pages. This will help to increase your search engine rankings and increase the click-through rate.
By making the relevant changes to help increase your online organic traffic and sales, improve the functionality of your website to keep users engaged and most importantly ensure that your content is relevant to improve your search engine rankings to increase the number of click-throughs to your site.
Whether it is improving website layout, on-page optimisation, user experience, content creation, creating trust and credibility and general operations. The 10 Point Digital Action Plan is a great starter website audit to get your site moving in the right direction.
Who Is The Digital Action Plan For?
Onwards and Up here with an introductory website audit to assist you with improving your website and give you insight on how to grow your website organic traffic. The digital audit will help you to improve basic SEO issues and enable you to begin to increase your online sales.
A great SEO website audit for small businesses and novices to digital and technical jargon. This digital action plan provides a top 10 quick fix list of things to do to improve your website performance to make it more visible across search engine results.
A digital action plan for sites that have limited or no traffic. This website audit is tailored to small and medium-sized businesses and those launching their website for the first time.
No need for a website developer to implement these actions. Just simple straightforward actions that you can update on your website in your own time.
The 10 Point Action Plan May Include
An analysis of your site against our website audit checklist will be carried out. A compiled list of recommended actions to implement. These recommendations may include:
- Analysis of the website platform.
- Website design improvements with recommendations to improve navigation, search engine rankings.
- Website layout recommendations to improve the customer journey, data capture and engagement.
- Website content analysis and images to optimise on-page content to improve website page speeds and visibility in mobile.
- Business and security compliance.
- Issues impacting on SEO performance.
- Mobile responsiveness and more.
- The list is endless and tailored specifically for each business website and your needs.
Get ready to get busy and improve your website!!
How Do I Book My Digital Action Plan?
- The cost of each 10 Point Digital Action Plan is £125.
- Upon paying for your digital audit it will be delivered to you by email with 10 working days.
- All work is carried out is tailored to your website and business needs
- The digital website audit will be presented in a short PDF report listing the 10 website improvement actions for you to implement.