More than ever before young fashion brands are exporting as their first wholesale orders from overseas stockists. In a globalised world, having a proactive approach to exporting will give you a competitive advantage.
Having a good understanding of international markets, pricing structures, cultural approach to doing business, through to ensuring your products meet local regulations, will all save you time and investment. Therefore, making it easier for you to capitalise on any export sales opportunities when they arise.
Let’s get proactive about exporting and internationalising your business to create a global brand and start to build a long-term strategy today!
Onwards and Up fashion networking event talk will focus on how to export and take your business international and maintain long term growth.
Hosted at Lone Design Club’s concept store, come along and join Onwards and up Fashion Business and SEO Consultant, for an evening of learning, talking, meeting like-minded business with a spot of retail shopping.
What you will learn from the event
Are you ready?
- Things to think about before exporting and taking the next steps to international.
- Looking at your internal business processes, to ensure all elements are ready to support the next stage of growth.
Going international – how to plan your export strategy
- How to plan which international export markets to approach and when.
arethe best routes to market such as trade shows and why your route will not be the same for all markets.
- Considering your product suitability and tailoring your marketing
messagingto meet the new market needs.
How to maintain and continue to grow internationally
- Creating a long-term business plan for exporting
- Do you need investment to support your expansion
- What is your end goal?
- Where to get further support on exporting
Small business tips for surviving Brexit.
- Monday 29th April 2019
- Time 17.30 – 20.00
- Price £15 per person
- Venue: 55 Baker Street, Marylebone, W1U 8EW
orward to seeing you there!
If you have any queries regarding the event or would like to discuss your export plans further, why not book a free business consultation.